FEATURES / SCREENSHOTS
Prospects Tracking & Waiting List
Add potential tenants to a list of prospects
Add any notes needed
Update their information or add more details like phone number or license plate
By taking their contact information, follow up with them and add notes about the status of each
In many buildings, there is a constant influx of tenants moving in and out. It is imperative that very few units stay vacant. Throughout a calendar month, many tenants will give their notice and many prospects will call to inquire about vacancies on specific dates. Facilitated manually, it is burdensome and inefficient to enter prospect requests and reconcile them with availability. Realistically, the large volume of information prohibits efficient placement and perfectly good tenants are lost. Property Apps designed our lease management software to mitigate these issues.
Our Leasing Prospects and Waiting List module was designed to help building operators add prospects to waitlists and create profiles to ensure simple and rapid access to all required information, as units become available.
Our research shows…
Our research shows that Landlords that have implemented the automation of Wait Listing and Lease Management into their operations have reduced vacancy rates by 15% simply because information was better organized and accessible in a single repository.
HERE ARE THE HIGHLIGHTS:
During peak periods, a landlord’s workload is doubled. It is crucial for them to facilitate the following in order to maximize profitability:
- Check files for interested prospects and leads
- Retrieve contact information
- Contact prospective tenants
- Arrange viewings
- Run marketing campaigns
- Manage lease renewals
Property Apps lease management software algorithmically organizes large amounts of data and simplifies it into useable clusters so that placement is systematic and accurate.
With Property Apps you can:
- Easily track all prospective tenants that reach out throughout the year, with our comprehensive profiles including relevant contact information and notes
- Place prospects on wait lists in order of priority and requirements
The result is a simplified workload and expedited booking process.
How It Works…
Landlord Experience Without Property Apps Leasing Prospects & Waitlist Modules
- Manually record information from prospective tenants
- Create a waitlist
- Input tenant’s criteria and contact information into waitlist
- Review the waiting list and choose tenants
- Contact tenants with information from waitlist
Landlord Experience With Property Apps Leasing Prospects & Waitlist Modules
- Record information from interested tenants in-app
- View your waitlist complete with contact information
- Easily contact prospective tenants
Every module on Property Apps was meticulously designed for the purpose of time and cost savings as well as improvement in tenant and landlord experience. All modules can be implemented as stand alone utilities over web and native app platforms OR integrated into your existing architecture.